We immerse ourselves in your situation, show initiative, think along with you in a creative way and our conversations with you will always be open and unbiased. The goal is always: sustainable recovery. We are Mender.
1. We will get to know you and go through your details with you.
2. We will map out your situation together with you. That way we know for sure that we have all the information.
3. Based on your situation, we will make a recovery proposal.
4. We will discuss the solution with you and answer your questions. Together with you, we will determine whether the solution is appropriate
5. We summarise the conversation and send you a confirmation of the agreements made.
A divorce can also have consequences for your house and mortgage, for example if you are a co-owner. Who is going to live where? Who is going to pay the mortgage?
Full or partial incapacity for work often has major consequences, including financial ones. In many cases, you can apply for benefits.
The loss of a loved one is a major event. You must immediately make all kinds of arrangements, although you may not think about it.
When your wish to have children comes true, it often has consequences for your disposable income. From that moment on, part of that income is spent on the costs of supporting your child(ren).
When you retire, your income is likely to decrease. Reaching retirement age may mean that your interest deduction changes, as you will be taxed at a different rate.
The loss of a job is a major event. Also in a financial sense. Although many employees are entitled to unemployment benefits, the financial loss is often considerable.
On average, Dutch people move 7 times in their lives. Of course, such a move involves all kinds of costs. Sometimes people also have to deal with double housing costs for a while.
As a self-employed person, you may have to deal with varying income and expenses. Your income depends on the number of assignments and the payment of your sent invoices.
Getting and keeping your finances in order is not always easy. Some of our clients lost their overview and no longer have a clear picture of the relationship between income and expenditure.